“Wow!”

I am upset to be a digital citizen now because I am seeing all kinds of misinformation online about Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. It’s actually hard for me to know what really happend, what reasons behind this war, but all I know is that we should NOT have war out of any reasons. Citizens are paying for the prices no matter what Russian government says. But on the other hand, I am not comfortable with the Western media either, they are talking about how Ukraine refugees are not like Syria refugees, because they are white…

Check this video for more details:

The short film “Frame” really scares me, because it’s like a visual representation of the “CitizenFour”!! I know that our privacy is no longer private in this digital age, but I simply don’t know how my privacy is invaded, and this film leaves me speechless. I love the films for this week!!

“Wonder?”

I wonder how we can remain sanity when viewing misinformation is all over the internet, when information given us is wrong, how can we have informed judgements and fight for the right thing?